Paypal Credit how to pay

JC8881
New Community Member

I have a Paypal credit transaction where it's interest free if I pay it off in 4 months.

I wasn't aware that I need to make manual payments as normally this will be automatically deducted monthly.4

Anyway, the deadline for interestest free was 7th October, this is after my last statement (4 Sept - 3 Oct).

I have just made a full payment for the transaction, and it's currently showing as pending.

I have 2 questions : 

1) Will my one-of payment pay off the transaction in full? I have 2 other paypal credit transaction (installments) which seems to deduct correct monthly amount

2) Will the interest charged be reflected in the next monthly payment? I have a Direct Debit scheduled for 28th October which is higher than usual amount

3) How long will the pending payment take to be processed? I don't want to be charged interest again the following month.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @JC8881,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I understand your concern about the PayPal credit. The best way to resolve this issue is by contacting our customer service so that one of our advisors can assist you further. Please reach out to the number found at the bottom of this FAQ in the answer to the last question.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.