Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment declined for Pay in 4

Options
CJBautista17
New Community Member
Posted on
I was trying to make a purchase on staples.com where it stated we are allowed to make payments in 4 through PayPal. I originally ordered on 10/15 but noticed today, 10/19 that the order had been cancelled. I called staples and they mentioned there was no reason on their end so I decided to take a look at PayPal. I noticed I had to update some items on my account so I went in and updated everything. When I went back to staples, logged into PayPal, I no longer had the option to pay in 4. I received a message today that my account was tied to unusual activity. How can I go about getting this resolved, and complete my purchase?
1 REPLY 1

Payment declined for Pay in 4

Options
PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @CJBautista17,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to know that you're not getting an option of Pay in 4. Pay in 3 may not be available for certain merchants. We may also decide not to offer PayPal Pay in 3 as an option based on our internal checks. Here's the help center article to know more information. If you need any help regarding the same, please reach out to our customer support through the available contact options. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.