Paydown Plan / Stoppage to using PayPal Credit

Fenrir_Jager
New Community Member

Hello, 

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, I wasn't too sure where else to come. 

Is it possible for a stoppage to be placed on a PayPal credit account?

I am struggling financially at the moment.  I am starting to feel the impacts of inflation etc and poor life management ha-ha. I can feel myself slipping into a deeper hole the more and more I use this. I will continue to make more than the minimum monthly payments, but I would like to have the ability to use PayPal credit removed from account. 

I know Barclays offer a Paydown plan where the card can no longer be used until all the debt has been repaid. 

Many thanks for taking a look, 

Sam 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Fenrir_Jager

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community!

I understand you're looking to disconnect or freeze your PayPal Credit so it cannot be used for a little while. I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through, and I can completely understand the request. I suggest reaching out to the PayPal Credit Customer Support teams directly so they can look into any available options with you. You can find their contact information on this Help Center article: How do I make payments on my PayPal Credit account?

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.