PayPal Credit Payment Allocation Help

Debbie1k
Contributor
Contributor

I am having major problems with PayPal Credit/ to the point that I am going to stop using PayPal altogether. I have already moved my auto payments that normally ran through PayPal to my own debit card. After multiple attempts with their customer service - being hung up on twice - MULTIPLE adjustments to my account to the point I had to borrow money from a friend to fix the adjustments that they had made I am completely done. Someone high up in PayPal needs to do something about Synchrony and their shady practices. I can post a copy of all the miscellaneous adjustments they made to my account - making my balance due $193 higher in November and my balance in December Higher by $48 - just since yesterday. Something needs to be done about them. Looking at your community forum and Better Business Bureau this is common practice for them.  This all started with a $32 payment and a request to allocate it to my non-promotional balance.    And each time I called because they did it wrong they made it worse.  Today was the last straw.     Anyone else have this problem?  I have no problem paying my bills - I pay well  over the balance due each month on time.   I just wanted to pay a little on the non-promotional balance.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Debbie1k,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I understand your concern about the PayPal Credit Payment Allocation. I would highly recommend you to reach out to our concerned team through the number found at the bottom of this FAQ so that our dedicated team can help you accordingly.

Best wishes,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Debbie1k
Contributor
Contributor

That is where all the problems began.  Every time I went to them for help they made the problem with my account worse.   

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Debbie1k,

I'm very sorry for the frustration that this has caused. Regrettably, as PayPal Credit is issued by Synchrony, contacting them directly is the only assistance that we can offer. I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. 

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Debbie1k
Contributor
Contributor
As I said there is absolutely no help ! I advise anyone to stay very clear of using PayPal Credit .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.