PayPal Credit Loop Error

McBeth2222
Contributor
Contributor
“I am trying to use PP credit on an eBay purchase. eBay does not show a restriction against using credit and when I select credit it states the following: “ Good news! You already have a credit line. You can use your existing line of credit to make purchases.” Returning to the purchase I try again and never get out of the loop. What’s going on?” The above was copied and pasted from the other user that asked and didn’t get a real answer. I’ve spoken to PayPal Credit CS at Synchrony, PayPal Customer Service as they referred me to them stating there were no issues with my PayPal Credit, and now searching this forum I just see one answer of basically we have no idea what that good news pop up page is or why you’re seeing it and you can reach out to various CS reps that don’t know either because I’ve already tried them. Both instances were Ebay transactions. My first experience with the issue was attempting to pay 9 merchants at once via one cart. I removed them all and paid each one individually and it worked. Same items, same sellers. So it stands to reason it should’ve worked on the original cart. That screams malfunction. My second encounter with this issue was on the very next new purchase attempt after those 9. This time it was a single seller though so my original fix wouldn’t help. Any real answers out there?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

melson101
New Community Member

this is 2nd time ive had same issue in last 2 weeks. ive tried to pay for item today probably 10 times and i just get this same loop

ive tried different browsers

tried from phone and another pc as well

rebooted pc

nothing helps

Login to Me Too

McBeth2222
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to reach out to the seller and ask them to send me an invoice. I was then able to proceed with completing the transaction with PayPal Credit. This is clearly a malfunction.
Login to Me Too

Highfi
Contributor
Contributor

I am stuck in the same loop. I can’t pay because this pops up when I am trying to pay…

Login to Me Too

McBeth2222
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to reach out to the seller and ask them to send me an invoice. I was then able to proceed with completing the transaction with PayPal Credit. This is clearly a malfunction.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.