Pay in 4 not showing on iphone

Farawaycv
Contributor
Contributor
The pay in 4 option is not showing below the payment button (using iPhone XS Max, 15.7)
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

tizercat
Contributor
Contributor
Pay in 3 for me, but transactions aren't showing on the app or on the web. Issue since this morning.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Farawaycv and @tizercat

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues using Pay in 3/4 as an funding source. For Pay in 3, you can normally use it for transactions on shopping cart values between £30 and £2,000. For Pay in 4, those values are between $30 to $1,500. With that in mind, there may also be a speed-bump here and there since those products are available to use at certain select merchants where PayPal is accepted. Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to point out which merchants are available, just that if the product is available to use, you'll see it during checkout. My apologies for any inconvenience this may present. 

Good luck on future transactions!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Farawaycv
Contributor
Contributor
So if a merchant is offering pay by PayPal, should “pay in 4” be automatically offered. Or is “pay in 4” something that the merchant has to agree to offering?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@Farawaycv, great question! Yes, there are certain steps that need to be completed on the merchant's end to offer Pay in 3/4. Any merchant interested in offering this option can reach out to our Customer Support teams to inquire further. 

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.