Pay Later cannot link to my bank account!

ygtshn
Contributor
Contributor

Hello folks,

i have just created my paypal account and added my bank account. During the transaction Pay Later showed up and I opted for it. Then, it says `cannot link the bank account at the moment`. When I contacted Paypal they told me that the error is because the amount of transaction is too high for the first payment (yes it was the first time, but then after couple more transactions some of which were lower than this and some are higher it still cannot process Pay Later). have you guys experienced such a thing and if you did how did you solve it? What should I do to able to use Pay Later?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @ygtshn,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to use Pay later feature. Have you confirmed your bank account to initiate the payments? If not, please confirm your bank account and then try to use Pay later feature. PayPal Pay later is not available for certain merchants and goods. We may also decide not to offer based on our internal checks. If the pay later option is not available, you are able to checkout using another form of payment.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.