PAYPAL APP CANT OPEN THE DOWNLOAD WINDOW (IOS)

djokix
New Community Member

Im using Iphone 12(IOS) and i want to download the paypal app on the phone through their link or QR code beacuse official paypal aplication isnt on app store and thats the only way. When i scan the code or i go trough the link, it opens the white window without the download for app. I checked my internet connection and its fine. Any help pls??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @djokix

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I can see how it can be a bit frustrating having those issues when trying to download our app. PayPal's personal and business apps are listed in the Apple mobile app store in the countries where the app is available for download. If the app is not available in your App store, I would double-check with your local mobile phone provider to see if they are able to help you download our app. They may be able to confirm if it's available or not in your country. They can also assist you in running some basic troubleshooting steps on your device. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.