Making payments to PayPal credit

Billy243
New Community Member
I have a few PayPal ‘0% for 4 months’ offers running and as I get paid weekly I’ve been making payments weekly to pay one off (ends 14th November). However the balance doesn’t appear to be dropping equally. There’s no form of statement to show what payment went where so I don’t know what to do. The next 0% offer ends mid December but that’s still at its original purchase balance so the moneys not going into that one instead. Please help! I’m doubting myself and how I divided the balance by the number of weeks left. My option is to record the balance before a payment is made then see the balance after but that’s a week away and I’d like to get this sorted. Many thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Billy243,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. 

I'm sorry to hear that there is difficulty with your PayPal Credit payment. In this case, please reach out to the number found at the bottom of this FAQ in the answer to the last question for further assistance.

I hope this helps!

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.