Item names on invoice form are no longer editable - a pain.

Asterisk1
Contributor
Contributor

The invoice form is no longer allowing me to edit item name. I sell custom goods so it has to be edited. Found if I select a couple words and begin typing I can edit but what a pain. This is a recent change in the last couple weeks. Used to work.  Anyone else found this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Asterisk1

Welcome! Thanks for joining the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with your invoices. Are you trying to edit the item name on invoice templates or on new invoices? Also, are you finding any differences between the app and through a browser / mobile browser? Sometimes the best option is to create a new invoice through a desktop browser. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams if these issues persist across all interfaces and after clearing cache / cookies / history or deleting / redownloading your app.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.