Is anyone having problems since updating the app on their I phone with IOS16

Jules0319
New Community Member

Hi is anyone having problems getting notifications on their I phone since updating to IOS. 16 I updated the app and I no longer get notifications on my home screen when I make a purchase using my pay pal

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Jules0319

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues receiving mobile notifications after a recent software update. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the mobile app? If not, I'd recommend starting there. After that, you may want to check the notification settings on your device to make sure all is still setup as you prefer. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Jtijuana
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve deleted and reinstalled, restarted my phone, logged out, and checked notifications. I have this same issue. PayPal is making it impossible to access my money due to their software issue.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi again @Jtijuana! Welcome back and thanks for the update. I would recommend reaching to our Customer Support teams to see what options may be available to get access to your funds.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.