Invoice Date not working
PayPal Payment Products
The invoice date input field is NOT working. The validation script has a bug in it. It is looking for two, two-digit month values instead of one two-digit date and one two-digit month.
The same occurs even if I use the date picker to enter the date.
The end result is that invoices cannot be sent, since the fail date validation. There appears to be NO WORK-AROUND.
I really hope they fix this ASAP because a Friday is the worst day to have an issue like that. I'll have to find another invoicing solution after over a year using Paypal.
EDIT: I spend over an hour going through all the hoops with phone support, forwarding screenshots, etc. They promised 48hs for a solution or reply. Hopefully it's solved earlier than that.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Recording zero dollar invoice as Paid not working in Products & Services Archives
- Seller info: IJIE SHOP -ANYONE ELSE HAVE ISSUES WITH THIS MERCHANT in Security and Fraud Archives
- custom date ranges in Reporting Archives
- Can't issue new invoices because of calendar/date glitch - " You've entered a invalid date" in Products & Services Archives
- Buyer scamming and threating me in Security and Fraud Archives