I never see monthly payments?

CrystalPrelude
New Community Member

So. I didn't even know paypal offered the option to pay monthly at some stores. I learned about it two weeks ago. Why? Because I've -never- seen that option show up. I use pay in 4 a lot. But the monthly option isn't there. I don't mean greyed out, or blocked off, or anything like that. It isn't there. I can't seem to get the paypal people I speak to to understand that. They say try other stores, but I've gone through ten different stores. Trying different items that are not on the "not covered" list. Nothing. Nada.

Anyone enlighten me?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @CrystalPrelude,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting question here!

I appreciate your interest in our Pay monthly feature. Pay Monthly is a way for PayPal customers to spread the cost of their eligible purchase into equal monthly payments over a specific term. You can see the information to apply for Pay monthly here. Pay Monthly isn’t available for certain merchants and goods. You'll be taken through the application process if you choose it as your payment method when you check out. You’ll receive a decision within seconds, but not every application is approved based on our internal and external checks. Eligibility also varies from merchant to merchant, and purchase to purchase.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.