I cannot who a payment has gone to

Ospreys5
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have a payment of 3 PayPal but it does not say to who. It usually says the retailer and full amount the one with the monthly payments. Please can you help me find out who this is going to. I have bi polar when I am rest struggling. Thank you so very much

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hi @Ospreys5,

Thank you for posting  here in the PayPal Community!

I see that you've been having a hard time identifying the merchant for a specific Pay in 3 plan. I'm sorry that the retailer isn't listed where it usually is presented. You should be able to review the start date and then pair it with an email you receive from PayPal once a plan starts. I suggest looking through your email messages on that date for more details. It is possible that the merchant did not set up their transactions to read any sort of way once completed. This can cause the Pay in 3 plan to read as it does now. You can also reach out to PayPal support directly to have the plans reviewed for you. This can be done by reviewing our Contact page from the website, or by navigating through the "Help" section of your account. 

Thanks for your time,

- Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.