I can't stop the prior customer contact from showing on invoices I email

easybrowser
Contributor
Contributor

The admin person changed at one of our clients but, no matter what I do, the incoming invoice emails to our client still show the old admin person's name.

When I look in the transaction history, it is still showing the prior admin person's name next to any new invoices I issue.

And yes, I double and triple check before sending the invoice and only the new admin person's name is showing anywhere on the invoice.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @easybrowser,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. 

I do understand your concern with this. Based on what you have explained, it sounds like your account is being effected by a technical issue. 

To have this investigated, I would suggest you contact our customer support directly. This can be done by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope you get this sorted!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

easybrowser
Contributor
Contributor

A week or so back, I contacted customer support and it was determined that our customer has their own paypal account associated with the email address I have been using for sending my invoices and, in their account, the prior company owner's name was listed as the contact. Hence, regardless of what I used on my invoices, paypal was converting the contact to that one.

I informed my client of this and suggested they see if they can get the login information from the prior company owner so they can login and change the contact name.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.