I DL and signed into the New PayPal app so how do I get the $5.00 bonus promised for it?

dreamweaverDCRB
New Community Member

I downloaded and signed into the New PayPal app so how do I get the $5.00 bonus PayPal promised for doing it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hi @dreamweaverDCRB

The PayPal Community welcomes you and thanks for your post!

I'm happy to hear that you've had interest in PayPal services. PayPal has different kinds of promotional offers throughout the year. Many take a few days to process and be issued to the PayPal account. I suggest reviewing the email you would have received regarding the $5 offer to look over the Terms & Conditions. This often times will help you determine if you were eligible for the promotion or not. If you would like assistance after not receiving the offer for some time, I recommend reaching out to PayPal support. You can reach our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. The agents will be happy to review the offer details and your account. 

I hope it all works out for you!

Thank you,

- Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.