How to claim my reward from email to paypal

Yuvarani2
Contributor
Contributor
Hii, I'm Yuvarani. I'm here to ask you about how to claim my reward from email to paypal. When I click the mail it's say something error. So you can tell me what to do now. I want a reply quickly.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Chase

Hi @Yuvariani2,

Thank you for your post!

I'm sorry to hear that you're receiving an error when trying to claim a reward. Since this is something you received in an email, I'd recommend ensuring that email is from PayPal. You can see how to spot phishing attempts, and how to report them as well here. As we have various reward programs, the error could indicate different things. Some troubleshooting steps might help, such as trying on another device or browser, and clearing your cache and cookies. If you have any other questions, you can reach customer support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal.

I hope this helps!

Chase

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.