Holiday Giveaway not giving me my entries?

devinsmrekar
Contributor
Contributor

My paypal debit card is basically my bank card. I don't have an actual bank, so all of my transactions are using my paypal card and my paypal linked accounts. I have not received an entry into the Holiday Giveaway since November 7th. Anyone else having this issue? So frustrating!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@devinsmrekar 

Make qualifying payments to receive entry.

As used in these Official Rules, the term “Qualified Payment” means a transaction of $10USD or more with your Valid Account: (a) via the PayPal checkout button, (b) via a donation with PayPal donation button or PayPal Giving Fund; or (c) using the QR code scan/pay functionality in the PayPal mobile app (where accepted).

Using PayPal debit card does not help you qualify.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@devinsmrekar 

Make qualifying payments to receive entry.

As used in these Official Rules, the term “Qualified Payment” means a transaction of $10USD or more with your Valid Account: (a) via the PayPal checkout button, (b) via a donation with PayPal donation button or PayPal Giving Fund; or (c) using the QR code scan/pay functionality in the PayPal mobile app (where accepted).

Using PayPal debit card does not help you qualify.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.