Help with Pay3

seanmcp1
New Community Member

I am just wondering if anyone can help, i wanted to make a purchase yesterday evening through the pay3 service so went through all the details, clicked continue and then it sent me back to the vendor i wanted to buy a product from, i then changed my mind last minuet and didn't submit my order through the vendor, which is stated on my account as i have no purchases through them but i have a pending transaction in my paypal account for it and a pending transaction in my bank account for it but haven't actually purchased the item, what can i do about this, thanks in advance, sean.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @seanmcp1,

Welcome! Normally, that kind of authorization will fall off after three to thirty days depending on how quickly the merchant cancels it. If you don't see the authorization cancel after that timeframe, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.