Get £20 off next purchase

RyanWallis
Contributor
Contributor
I received this email. Will this actually work as the money is nowhere to be seen and when I go to make a purchase I have to select my back card to pay? Get £20.00 GBP off your next eligible purchase We've sent you £20.00 GBP as a thank you for your business. You can use it to pay for items or services from any seller or retailer that accepts PayPal. You won't see it in your account balance, but we'll automatically apply it to your next payment. This offer is valid until 31 October 2022.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Temp20220911c
New Community Member
I just tried to use mine and it hasn’t worked. My purchase was £69.95 and nothing came off
Login to Me Too

e336
New Community Member
Hey did you ever figure this out??? i want to buy something but i’m kind of relying on this £20 for it. can’t seem to find the definition of ‘eligible purchase’ anywhere
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @e336,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you would want the office to be applied on the payment. Please be advised whenever you received a promotional offer, then it will be applied to your next purchase (from the date you received the reward) with merchants who accept PayPal. At the time of checkout, there should be an option to select "Use with purchase or a check box." This will then automatically apply to your purchase when you go through the checkout process. To get clarification eligible purchases, please go through the terms and conditions of the promotion or you may reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website. 

Best Wishes,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.