Error processing payment using Paypal buttons - user log in not working

fvgrowersmarket
Contributor
Contributor

I set up buttons for our vendors to pay fees using the button creator tools.  I have embedded the button code on our SquareSpace website.   A vendor tried to pay using the PayPal button today and was presented the login screen and it didn't accept his PayPal account credentials.  I tested myself using my personal PayPal and had same result -- wrong login credentials.  What have I done wrong?  The vendor logged into his account in new browser window and no problems logging in that way.  We have a business account and the credit card payment options seem to be working ok.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi fvgrowersmarket, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Your question is very account specific, and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

fvgrowersmarket
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply!  I actually recreated the buttons and reposted code and they work now.  What is so bizarre is that I set options/buttons exactly as before but worked this time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.