Does PayPal still have Virtual Debit card?

MrKinston
Contributor
Contributor

Does PayPal still have virual debit cards? I had one but had to cancel it to prevent a scammer from taking more money. I think PayPal has a Key card which is virtual but it says it will be available later. I do not want a credit card or a physical card. The debit card worked great for my needs but I am afraid it is gone. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @MrKinston,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

I understand that you're looking for PayPal Virtual card. I know that you have tried to look for the PayPal key, but it is currently unavailable for you. In this case, I would recommend you to keep checking on it as the PayPal key might be available at any time. However, there's one more option for Virtual card, please check this help center article for more information. 

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

MrKinston
Contributor
Contributor

Just thought I would let you know that I was able to setup a Key Card today.  Thanks for your help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.