Connecting reciept printer via USB to android tablet?

Mcarr184
Contributor
Contributor
Connecting reciept printer via USB to android tablet? As stated in the help section you can hook it up via USB but it doesn't give any instructions. Any help would be appreciated.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Mcarr184

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some road-blocks connecting your printer and tablet. Are you trying to do this for the Zettle terminal? If so, here's an article you may find useful: Zettle Terminal Printer & Dock

If you're still running into issues after that, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Mcarr184
Contributor
Contributor
No I have an ("Android") tablet running zettle software. And all I can find in the help section is iOS this and iOS that Even though the only makeup about 21% of the market share of mobile operating systems and Android has the other 70 some %. So with that out of the way I would like to connect the receipt printer to my tablet that is running Android operating system via USB and not using Bluetooth. There is nothing in the help section regarding Android and hooking up a receipt printer using USB hell there's hardly anything in your help section regarding Android that goes into any detail.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.