Cannot register with ShipStation

PDNick
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot register with ShipStation and am currently shipping directly with USPS. This takes roughly ten min/order plus a $1-3 fee increase over PayPal's previous multi-shipping. ShipStation help didn't have a solution and escalated to an upper-tier support person seven days ago. Got an automated reply saying there was no expected resolution but I would be notified if they found one. Any other options or workaround? Leave PayPal and use another company? Suggestions.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi PDNick, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member!

Unfortunately, UPS is not an option with ShipStation. Please review this link for information on how to use ShipStation with PayPal - https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-create-shipping-labels-powered-by-shipstation-f...

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

PDNick
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not interested in shipping with UPS, only USPS as I stated in the question. My issue is that I cannot register with ShipStation. I get an internal error message EVERY time I try.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.