Anyone had any success getting Zettle to sync WooCommerce variable products?

ivyandpearlbout
New Community Member

Anyone had any success getting Zettle to sync WooCommerce variable products? We just installed the WooCommerce plugin (and are really excited about it). All simple products inventory and pricing synced just fine but none of the variable products are syncing. All say "Not synced. Not syncable. - Not purchasable". Of course all the variable products are "purchasable" so it must be something else. Already tried the "disable all plugins" routine and there's nothings special about the products - only color and size for variable attributes, all are priced, no more than 3 attributes, etc.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @ivyandpearlbout. Thanks for taking the time to add your questions and concerns here on the PayPal Community Forum. The situation you described is certainly not the kind of experience PayPal wants for customers.

For more information on how to sync Zettle with Woo Commerce, please check out https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/faq4535. I hope this is helpful.

Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.