$5 discount email from PayPal itself but for some blanket store I visited earlier

DrDaveLA
New Community Member

I got a $5 discount email from PayPal itself but for some other blanket online store I visited earlier. It's a real email - from PayPal - the link is also coming from PayPal. How is that possible ?

This is the link : Shop at Odyssey Blanket

https://paypal.com/tagmanager/track?comp=musenodeweb&framework_call_type=si&enrich=n&mrid=ZRF6VLUV3P...

This is the actual email :

Save $5.00 at Odyssey Blanket

To get this discount, pay with PayPal by Tuesday, November 16 2021 at 12PM PST.

Shop at Odyssey Blanket

How it works

1. Make a PayPal purchase at Odyssey Blanket by Tuesday, November 16 2021 at 12PM PST. Learn more about this offer.
  2. When you pay with PayPal, we'll automatically apply this offer to your purchase.
  3. Your offer will show up on your PayPal email receipt (it may not be listed on the store receipt)
  4. You can only use this offer once.

Just pay with PayPal to get this discount

This offer is super-easy to use. There are no codes to remember and no exclusions to keep track of. Some terms apply.

Shop with confidence

We don't share your info with Odyssey Blanket when we select an offer that we think you'll like. You can update your notification preferences in your account settings.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.