how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Jasminey
Contributor
Contributor
Am a kenyan and have being playing a game of mining tycoon ;i reach my points for cashing out, i cash out but the money is pending in paypal,yesterday they told i add a file and i added my ID card and saying they will review after five days isnt true or nt am s new user to paypal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jasminey 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

abkaleel
New Community Member

I was supposed to have won morethan $2000.00 playing this game. The money showed that it would be transferred to my PayPal account. This is a scam as nothing has been deposited into my account and it has been almost a week since the notification says it was deposited. These games need to be removed as they are not paying out as the information says it does. Several other money making games are the same. paypal needs to remove all of them.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abkaleel 

Nothing to do with paypal, read my above post? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ChrisAj210
I didnt get my money from the games I be playing
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ChrisAj210 

Web search those games to see if they are scams or legit. Plenty of videos out there showing which games are a waste of time or not.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MusharafHossain
Contributor
Contributor
How i attaching my game money by PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

Temp20210916a
Contributor
Contributor
Recieve digital goods giftcard usd claim
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MusharafHossain 

@Temp20210916a 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Stanley0913
Contributor
Contributor
Game payments and videos
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.