how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Lalita69
New Community Member
How can I redeem money from the app block puzzle
Login to Me Too

Maresalofton123
New Community Member
I thought you guys were a reputable PayPal I truly need to help
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lalita69 

Most games are scams.
Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Countryfamous90
New Community Member
I’m supposed to get paid from playing a game and I have not seen it yet. What y’all doing about it?
Login to Me Too

Carmalene
Contributor
Contributor

I have redeemed 7 winnings totaling $190,998.00 that has said processing and sending be patient for months now. I have not received any money yet. I have now won an additional $64,474.23 that I have not redeemed yet. How do I get my winnings. Call me a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] I really need the money I won. Carmalene <removed>

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carmalene 

You don't, read my post above yours !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Kurthjulie
Contributor
Contributor
You people need to look on your PayPal thing because I want that money and you're keeping it
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kurthjulie 

No idea what terry pop is or what you are talking about, sorry.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Alishapass1
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t received my money for winning from a game it said process and receive but I haven’t received anything in my account
Login to Me Too

kluselauragmail
Contributor
Contributor
Everytime PayPal keeps rejecting my payouts from my gaming apps that aren't at fault. My guess is that I don't have this set up right to receive it. Should I swing back to a personal account or just switch my settings? Thanks if you can help me.. I'm not going to give up on this.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.