declined paypal

danni251
Contributor
Contributor

My paypal is hooked up to my savings account so whenever im running low in my checking account and want to buy something i usually go through paypal. I bought food a couple days ago and now its saying my paypal is declined and im not sure why? There's funds in there i dont know what to do 😞 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @danni251,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum.

I am sorry to know about the declined payment. Payments can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity. We decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. If you've verified that there are no suspicious charges in your account, please try the payment again at a later time. Here's the link to make a payment. If the issue persists, please contact customer service by clicking in contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.