automatic payment

steveb87
Contributor
Contributor

I have an automatic pre-approved payment setup for a service.  I cancelled the service earlier and the automatic payment is inactive. I want to activate this automatic payment so I can arrange delivery of the service again. Is it possible to change the status of this automatic payment from inactive to active?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @steveb87,

Great question - you'll need to go to the merchant's website and initiate the pre-approved payment again to continue service. Regrettably, there is not a way to activate a subscription again after it's cancelled. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @steveb87,

Great question - you'll need to go to the merchant's website and initiate the pre-approved payment again to continue service. Regrettably, there is not a way to activate a subscription again after it's cancelled. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Yusuff001
I want to change my automatic payment to personal balance, Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.