Why all this?

Ginger642
New Community Member
Why did my PayPal bring all this? I have my money inside and I need to make a payment to someone and it’s been bringing this up since last week “My PayPal as We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method.”
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ginger642 

May be the recipient cannot receive payments? Not all countries have ability to receive payments. May be recipient block eChecks. May be recipient blocks payments from int’l accounts. 

Also maybe:

• You may need to confirm the email address associated with your PayPal account.
  • There may be an issue with the funding source you’ve selected (insufficient balance or declined transaction). Contact your bank or card issuer for more information.
  • You have a limitation placed in your PayPal account.
  • The seller’s/recipient’s PayPal account is limited.
  • You may need to go through a security check, so we can confirm your identity.
  • Double check that the email address or phone number that you are sending money to is correct.

If the payment with your bank account was declined, or you’re still having problems with your card, try:

• Changing your payment method at checkout. If you only have one payment method linked to your PayPal account, you’ll need to add another payment method before you can do this. You can add a debit or credit card or add your bank account. Both options are quick and easy and will give you more flexibility at checkout. 
  • Confirming your recipient’s email address or phone number is entered correctly. Make sure the recipient has finished registering for their PayPal account by confirming their information. A payment will fail if they haven’t completed this process.

If you’re still having issues...contact PayPal for assistance:

1. https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us

2. Drill down to the closest issue you’re having and click “Call Us” after the “This information might help” box or scroll down to click “Call Us” option after the list of “Common Issues”.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.