What does "We have no postal address on file" actually mean?

Andrew1976
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

a Recent transaction I completed said the payment had been paused, and then cancelled yet I contacted the vendor and they said they'd receieved the payment, I checked the payment details at the time and it said "We have no postal address on file". I then tried another payment yesterday to another vendor, who was also abroad from the UK.

This time I get a refund from them, checked the details again and it said the same thing "We have no postal address on file". Yet I've got 3 addresses in my address section. I paid a guy in the UK yesterday and so far not heard any issue, but I've just asked him if my address is showing.

What the heck is going on?

Thanks

Andrew

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Andrew1976,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! It sounds like there may have been an issues with the checkout process through the merchant's site. However, since it sounds like it's happening with multiple merchants, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.