URGENT PLEASE HELP - PAYMENT MISSING

JacobGoldman
New Community Member

PAYMENT MISSING, PAYMENT CONFIRMATION EMAILS RECEIVED, PAYMENT DEDUCTED OFF BALANCE, NOT REFLECTING IN ACTIVITY, NOT IN PENDING ITS BEEN AN HOUR 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ApexD505
New Community Member
I have also had the same damn issue. I was supposed to receive money from my sister on Tuesday yet it is still pending. I have had other family members that have sent money to other family members this past week and their payments are still pending. Another person told me that the pending payments are also getting declined. I tried to call PayPal but they keep hanging up on me I've tried to message them however they have turned off the messaging system. Something is really wrong I would advise do not send any payments through PayPal
Login to Me Too

Travis_1203
New Community Member

I just had the same issue. I sold an item on Marketplace. The buyer said he paid me through my paypal address. I received the email from paypal showing payment was made and I even received a paypal app notification on my phone that shows I received payment. But when I log in to my paypal account, it does not show the payment. I messaged paypal support and they asked for the transaction ID from the email I received. The automatic reply said the transaction ID was not found on my account.

So what are we supposed to do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.