To add money and issue a refund.

Shyam9
Contributor
Contributor
While i am issue a refund it is showing like "you don't have sufficient funds in your account to issue refund". While i am tried to add the fund to my account there is no option available to me. Please help me out.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Shyam9

Thanks for the post! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble adding money to your PayPal balance. After reviewing your profile, it looks like you're located in India. Customers located in India do not have the option to add money directly into their PayPal balance. For assistance refunding this payment, I recommend contacting customer support. You can contact customer support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

I hope you're able to process the refund soon!

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.