Swagbucks money

Aamir9
Contributor
Contributor

I sent 10% from swagbuck account to paypal on 12th of april 2021. but i could not get money in my account yet. why? what is the issue pls tell me? if there is no issue then send me money to my account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7 REPLIES 7

Aamir9
Contributor
Contributor

my swagbucks money order id #35562761. i sent 10$ on 12 april 2021 but i can not get my money yet i have already reacived a email from paypal the amount has transfered but i did not recieved yet this is not fare you can not do like this where is my money dont fool me like unwanted email like update your email update your account i have done everything tell me where is my money when did you transfer give me my money not fool emails.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aamir9 

Try asking politely if you want advice, other than that, bye. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aamir9
Contributor
Contributor

so many times i have talk to you but i did not get any solution you are doing only fooilish work 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aamir9 

I don't do any 'work'.

This is a user to user community forum, this is not paypal customer services.

You have had advice, if you wanted more FREE advice then ask politely, as you haven't then bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Aamir9
Contributor
Contributor

this is too much you are guys only for fun here not for any solution i told you so many times my account is varified  and i did not get my money i sent here by <removed> and you are only sent me a link how to update email how to set a curency you think i am <removed>. thats enough paypal not a good plateform to secure money they cheated customers(#I quit paypal account closed)

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aamir9 

I'm here to help other polite users.

As I give up my time voluntarily to help folks then I have the choice NOT to help rude people.

All we can help you with on here is how to set up your paypal account in India to accept payments, if you can't manage to do that then perhaps contact customer services.

And to be honest as we have nothing to do with paypal then whether you close your account or not matters not one jot to us.

I just gave up my time to post some links that may have helped you, normally when I do that I get a thank you, and then there are people like you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.