Split Payment for Ebay Purchase (Using Bigpay)

Samchl91
Contributor
Contributor

Does Paypal Malaysia allow us to split payment between paypal balance and prepaid mastercard?

I have checked all posts related to this issue and performed various experiments of sort (explained in later part of this message) but my payment still can't go through on Ebay. I've contacted bigpay, my bank, ebay  and paypal for a week now. 

Method i have tried:-

1. I have successfully linked and confirmed my bigpay card on paypal - this remove doubt on issue of transaction limit

2. One of the tricks mentioned in a 2017 post is to change the currency so I have tried twice from MYR to USD, and another time using MYR. 

Each time I have made sure to complete any necessary conversions in my profile first

3. Done the trick by @PayPal_Adrian in a 2011 post to select source as card, expectation is balance will be used up first and remaining charge to the card.

My ebay seller is threaten to cancel the deal so I will really appreciate anyone who can answer this as soon as possible.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Samchl91
Contributor
Contributor
Bumping this because today is the deadline of my eBay cancellation
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.