Sending money from one paypal account to another paypal account.

Papalotl
New Community Member

I have a niece that lives far from me, I want to transfer some funds from my PayPal account to hers, how can I do it, and how much would it cost? Where can I find the information?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AdrianO

Hey there,

All you need is her PayPal email address and you can use the ‘Send Money’ tab to make a payment to her. Make sure you choose ‘Personal/Gift’ payment. That way if the funds are coming from your PayPal balance or as Instant Bank Transfer no fees will be incurred. If you use a card you may be charged a small fee but this will be stated before completing the payment.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_AdrianO

Hey there,

All you need is her PayPal email address and you can use the ‘Send Money’ tab to make a payment to her. Make sure you choose ‘Personal/Gift’ payment. That way if the funds are coming from your PayPal balance or as Instant Bank Transfer no fees will be incurred. If you use a card you may be charged a small fee but this will be stated before completing the payment.

Login to Me Too

malali
New Community Member

Is it possible to do the same abroad?

Login to Me Too

m155698
New Community Member

I want to send £1635 into a Swedish PayPal friend. It's not a business transaction but having gone through the cost calculator PayPal estimates it at a cost of arounf £150+ which I think is a lot. Is there something I'm missing? Seems very expensive.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.