Refund Completed but the money is not in account

Beske96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I got a refund from a seller (Steam) on "Friday the 13th: The Game" 3 times ( 3 steam accounts ) , it was supposed to be sent to my paypal account (my bank card). The payment is marked as completed but the money is not actually on my account. On my email i got this message from steam:

Your purchase has been refunded by Steam.
We’ve issued the refund to the payment provider. You should see a credit or see the original charge removed from your statement within 14 days.

The amount of my money is : 16,62 €

Date of Refund : OCT 30 ( all 3 refunds )

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Beske96 wrote:

Hello, I got a refund from a seller (Steam) on "Friday the 13th: The Game" 3 times ( 3 steam accounts ) , it was supposed to be sent to my paypal account (my bank card). The payment is marked as completed but the money is not actually on my account. On my email i got this message from steam:

We’ve issued the refund to the payment provider. You should see a credit or see the original charge removed from your statement within 14 days.

If card was used, allow up to 14 days like it says for refund. In some cases, it can take up to 30 days or reflected in your next monthly bank statement.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Beske96

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Beske96 wrote:

If card was used, allow up to 14 days like it says for refund. In some cases, it can take up to 30 days or reflected in your next monthly bank statement.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Tesa62
New Community Member

I’ve made a purchase throughout paypal and the seller refunded me but the money never arrived to my bank account 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.