Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

kumptronics303
Contributor
Contributor

same problem here, payment received (invoice via e-mail), transaction listed as paid and completed but money hasn't been added to the balance.. tried to solve the problem via e-mail and just received a ridiculous autobot reply, called the service line which is a total joke too.. better hope there's never a problem with paypal because if there is one, you're left alone, worst customer support EVER.

Login to Me Too

jdaquino
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. Their standard answer is "first ask the sender to corroborate the payment was completed on their side", and the sender confirmed. So, it is a bittersweet consolation that a lot of people is having the same problem and not only me.
PayPal, solve this ASAP, please!!

Login to Me Too

Addnan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, just as title says I sold an item on ebay and received payment. I can see the amount in my recent activities but it's not appearing in my balance. I called customer service and it was a frustrating call. First the guy said it's just a bug and it will appear, I should ship my item. Then i asked if he can put that in an email. He then went away for a while and comes back and says, this is a known issue and I shouldn't ship the item yet. They can't give me a time frame when this will be resolved. Kept repeating "known issue", which worried me a bit. As if code for something, I may be overthinking that.

Anyone had this issue before? Any idea how long it might take to resolve.

Login to Me Too

Mookie3680
Contributor
Contributor
Money was sent to me this morning but it’s not in my wallet. I even got a notification on my phone, in my email and in my transactions but yet my balance is zero
Login to Me Too

Karamjitsingh16
Contributor
Contributor

same here i just hope its a bug

Login to Me Too

Chrisalex33
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I sold someone a digital item a few hours ago. I received an email saying money is waiting for you and I see the money received in recent activity in my PayPal account, but I have no option to claim it like I usually can. What should I do?

Login to Me Too

KEF85
Contributor
Contributor
I received a payment but the money isn't showing in my balance although my activity shows a completed transaction. I receive payments from this source frequently and it's always instant. Any advice please?
Login to Me Too

Hannahvxx
Exact same to me. I withdrew the money I needed and it took that out of the balance but no it couldn’t add the $80 I had sent 🙄
Login to Me Too

KEF85
Contributor
Contributor
I guess alot of people are having this problem from what I am reading..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.