Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

Bananazwina
Contributor
Contributor

oh when, today at 12 :35

Login to Me Too

RareBeauty
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me this morning. I had a transaction but the monies was never put into my PayPal balance.
Login to Me Too

Huntlaw
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here with $70
Login to Me Too

chaven09
Contributor
Contributor

Same here...made a transfer around 11:49AM and it shows the $50 but its missing from my balance. And of all days my sons 5th birthday....

Login to Me Too

Bpm6273
New Community Member
Same here but from selling on ebay. $674 just sitting off somewhere and not in my balance.
Login to Me Too

dmj0928
Contributor
Contributor
Service Disruption per PayPal Status Page. 😲 https://www.paypal-status.com/product/production
Login to Me Too

CayeDD83
Contributor
Contributor

I hope they announce updates. I can't get through to Customer Hotline. I sent a message but no response yet.

Login to Me Too

Bthhh
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, I received a payment for $50.. I confirmed it on the PayPal page but it’s been 2 hours and my balance is still showing 0.00.. does this mean I won’t get the money? I’ve not used PayPal to purchase anything..
Login to Me Too

Karamjitsingh16
Contributor
Contributor

me too i think there is some glitch going on we have to wait and see

Login to Me Too

MattyFin512
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue. I got a confirmation email and the payment shows as received in my transactions, but my balance has not shown the money added. This is truly an annoying inconvenience...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.