Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

Hi, this is effecting me as well today, I had an item sell on eBay this afternoon and is showing as completed with no holds on either eBay or Paypal however this not in the balance. Have reached out to PP but nothing back yet.

Login to Me Too

robynnstorey
Contributor
Contributor

I just got off the phone with PayPal.  They are definitely having an issue.  They are 'working' on it...

RMS4937
Login to Me Too

Bizzimummy
Contributor
Contributor
Same here 😡
Login to Me Too

Bubsislike
Contributor
Contributor
Okay so I received $1260.50 but it wasn’t showing in my fully verified account. I messaged PayPal and called PayPal and got in contact with someone at PayPal. The guys name was Mark he insured me that the money was received and that I would be getting it in my account within 24hrs it was a glitch they were working on. While I was speaking with him the glitch was fixed and the money finally showed up in my PayPal account. So yeah good news is that it’s just a glitch and it will show up in your account, bad news is that the money wasn’t in my account instantly like it should have been. But as I see no one else is updating other people the money did indeed finally show up in my account luckily I only waited about 45 mins after the money was sent to me. So just everyone relax and you should see the money in your account soon. Just like I did.
Login to Me Too

rabrivera

This happened to me just now, I have received the payment email, but the amount never reflected in my wallet. What am I supposed to do? Can someone please help me? They're not responding to my messages.

Login to Me Too

Tetriser
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting the same problem here, I'm a game developer and received payments from 2 peoples at itch.io, but they didn't appear in my available balance at all.

Login to Me Too

Unicorn8
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I keep getting an e-mail from PayPal indicating that I have funds in my Paypal account. When I log in I see nowhere my balance - it's very frustrating.  I remember another paypal member posted a while back that he also struggle to find the correct place where these supposedly funds is displayed and he also couldn't find it.  ?? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Unicorn8 

The option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in Namibia
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Unicorn8
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for clarifying that!! Really appreciate it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.