Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

spuderump
Contributor
Contributor
Glitch I think. I have same problem.
Login to Me Too

KyawSanWin
Contributor
Contributor

i told my gf to refund from her account and my account is now showing negative balance TwT

Login to Me Too

estreya
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same issue. i need this resolved ASAP. happened about 4 hours ago and still has not shown up in my account.  paypal is my primary form of payment and the way i receive money.  HELP!

Login to Me Too

spuderump
Contributor
Contributor
Hey there, I receive payments from this certain provider many times over the last couple years. Got a payment today from this provider and got the email saying payment made etc but when I go to my available balance, it’s still on $0.00 and hasn’t reflected the transaction when normally it goes in straight away. Any help?
Login to Me Too

Karamjitsingh16
Contributor
Contributor

Same here it even shows in my activity but no money in balance is your provider tilia too?

i think there is a bug going on with paypal

Login to Me Too

spuderump
Contributor
Contributor
Yep I’m guessing it’s a glitch so hopefully should be fixed soon.
Login to Me Too

CLister16
New Community Member
I have this issue too but mine is telling me that I need to go to bitcoin and refund someone so I get my funds. I don't understand.
Login to Me Too

silentclown87

That sounds a bit dodgy to me...

Login to Me Too

spuderump
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah bitcoin thing sounds suss af. Paypal would not ask for bitcoin.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CLister16 

Thats a SCAM you are getting FAKE paypal emails, paypal does NOT ask you to send bitcoin to receive payments.

No money in your paypal account = you have not been paid, even if pending it would show in your paypal account balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.