Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

NYKFRL
Contributor
Contributor
I too am having the same issue here in the US. NYC to be exact. I was sent a payment at 4 am (EST). Got an email saying payment was received, paypal details show money was received to my account, but is not reflected in my balance. Which reads $0.00.
Login to Me Too

estreya
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone received their money yet?  I received mine after roughly 8 hours last night.  I'm afraid this issue will happen again today.  

Login to Me Too

mzemel
Contributor
Contributor

I received mine and was able to transfer it to my bank account.  I'm hoping it actually goes through since I did not get the confirmation email I usually receive that a transfer is pending,  although I did received a confirmation text which I've never received before. 

Login to Me Too

NYKFRL
Contributor
Contributor
I checked. My balance is available now.
Login to Me Too

Winstin27
Contributor
Contributor

I sold two items weeks after each other on depop through PayPal and everything was confirmed and i put in tracking numbers. after the sales were done and the buyers received the package i waited a day for the money in my PayPal wallet and there is none I don't know here to find this money and access it, i have my bank card and account set up and email confirmand. I figured the money went into my bank on its own but there's no statement in my bank saying i have received either of the two transactions does anyone know where to find the money i have been missing?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Winstin27 

Do you mean you posted items and no payment is showing in your paypal account balance?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

malik38382
New Community Member

no money in my paypal to bro.

Login to Me Too

malik38382
New Community Member

I sold two items weeks after each other on depop through PayPal and everything was confirmed and i put in tracking numbers. after the sales were done and the buyers received the package i waited a day for the money in my PayPal wallet and there is none I don't know here to find this money and access it, i have my bank card and account set up and email confirmand. I figured the money went into my bank on its own but there's no statement in my bank saying i have received either of the two transactions does anyone know where to find the money i have been missing?

Login to Me Too

TJ197355
New Community Member

Morning all, 

So I received a payment have a confirmation # and everything...but I can't find where the money transferred too and now account is showing 0 balance...any ideas ? I've looked on my paypal statement but it only shows funds where I have paid my account and charges to my account..no deposit from the person I received funds from or transfer of the funds from that person. .HELP 

Login to Me Too

ItsJustBetsy
Contributor
Contributor
I have a text saying funds have been sent. I log in via the link and it says funds now available. But when I go to my account balance not there and activity shows no entry. So where IS it??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.