Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

Paballo25
New Community Member

Hi, I received an email stating  money was sent to my paypal account, however my bank balance is $0.00. I attempted to claim it on the email, paypal app website show that the money no longer exists. Please Please help me. This was my first transaction using paypal and i dont know what to do. or when will the money stated in my email will appear in my paypal account. 

Login to Me Too

Mvrz
New Community Member
,I have recently faced this issue. How do I get my guap?
Login to Me Too

FloJo2
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, was this resolved for you. I have the exact same issue. Please let me know if it's resolved now you got this done. Thanks
Login to Me Too

rabrivera

when did you encounter this issue?

Login to Me Too

FloJo2
Contributor
Contributor
Payment was made on 21 Sept 2020.
Login to Me Too

lordford
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all - this issue seems to crop up a lot on here but can’t find solution. Received payment for sold item yesterday but it’s not showing in my PP balance. No explanation as to why - messaged PP but no response (shocker), called them today and was told it was and IT issue they were looking into. Anyone had the same issue? I’m in the UK and have complained about this and PP to the UK regulator so if anyone has had the same issue in the UK please let me know as PP need to sort these issues out!!
Login to Me Too

Nurafiq
Contributor
Contributor
Already get the funds?
Login to Me Too

juicylucy1987
New Community Member
This has just happened to me. I have received the payment and it is showing on my activity and statement but my PayPal balance hasn’t been updated. Who do I speak to and did you get this resolved? I’m in UK too Thanks
Login to Me Too

Leafy3
Contributor
Contributor

So today I got sent money from a friend of mine as they usually do never had problem when getting it. Now it shows they sent me the money the transaction is completed on mine and their end (got also the email confirmation for it). But my balance is still showing 0,00$. Any solution and way of fixing it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.