Problems with Payment from Ebay

ImagineWorks
New Community Member

We have recently set up an ebay business account and linked that to our paypal account. Previously the papal account had only been used for outgoing payments. 

We successfully made a sale and received an email from Payal titled: Notification of payment for item number XXXXXXX - Received from XXXXX

Within the email was a link :  Simply click the link below and complete PayPal's one-page registration form to claim your money

So we completed this only to find we need to verify the users on the account which we did successfully - even though it took over a week. In the meantime we contacted the buyer and he agreed to send a bank transfer rather than wait for the verification. 

We assumed that all would be good moving forward however we have just made another sale on ebay and have been sent the same email except this time it just takes us to our Paypal account and there is no record of a pending transaction. 

Just wondering if anyone out there can unlock the problem for me - I am guessing this is some initial verification issue but I am struggling to resolve it.

Thanks 

Mark

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.