Paypal portal swapped to french...

Phoenixitwv
New Community Member
...I dont read french. i struggled three times to swap it off fre.ch back to English but it keeps reverting to french...so I has an unpaid invoice notification that a typed invoice was waiting on me ...i clicked to open...read and pay it.. I chose partial payment using paypal balamce.but needed extra funds to pay it in full so I selected my checking debit card... It processed and put up banner " thank you for using paypal" and had link back to merchant...well i go to check my activity. No cash was deducted from my paypal balance.none..and I go to look at the invoice ...it has a green banner says payment pending. I didn't know why. I reopened the invoice..it now reads echeck as form of payment. I didnt select e-check. The mercchant agreed to cancel the invoice to make a separate transaction. Nope! she screenshots her invoice to me...noplace to cancel..or refund..its just there on her end...i look on my end...Exact same thing...,it's all there as pending...no place to cancel...no way to change funding source...no way to get it to can that.. What do I do now? Please....Ty
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.