Paypal pay in 4

Untouchable8434
Contributor
Contributor

For the life of me I can't figure out why when I'm using a site such as Walmart or Target when I get to the check out section, I get a notice saying it cannot be processed. I have used the Paypal pay in 4 for other transactions until recently. I have money in my account. I am clueless. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. Its really frustrating. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hi @Untouchable8434,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues when trying to use our Pay in 4 service. I understand how frustrating this would be. You can view information about how our Pay in 4 service works by visiting the link here

If you need additional assistance, I suggest contacting our Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.