Paypal pay in 4

bastrdjohn1979
New Community Member

I'm wondering if I wanted to pay off a bit of my pay in 4 plan early, if I would be able to use any of the balance from my paypal account. I cannot seem to find how one is able to do this, so I'm having my doubts. Any help would be appreciated?

Thank you,

J. Stewart

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @bastrdjohn1979,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! Thank you for reaching out in regards to Pay In 4 repayment options. When it comes to making a payment or additional payments to your payment plan, unfortunately the PayPal balance is not currently an eligible funding source. If you are making a payment the funds will have to process from a bank or card on file. Here is a Help Center Article with some additional information in regards to the Pay In 4 program : Questions about Pay in 4 repayments

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.