Payment

Ebbs20
Contributor
Contributor
Am getting "your payment was denied" when I try to make payments and also I cannot withdraw my funds from my account too.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ebbs20 

What funding source are you using to fund your purchases? Have you confirmed them with the 4 digit code?

Secondly you can't withdraw to a bank account or card in your country. There are the added options only in Kenya of using the services of M-PESA or Equity Bank to transfer funds out of a PayPal account. If unable to get those to work, customer service assistance would be needed. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ebbs20
Contributor
Contributor
Been trying mpesa withdrawal but unsuccessful.
Login to Me Too

Ebbs20
Contributor
Contributor
Been using my PayPal balance,which is more than enough to make the payment I wanted.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ebbs20 

You can sometimes use funds in your balance but they have to be in the correct currency that the person you are sending to accepts.

If not you would have to convert them to that currency and mark it as your primary payment currency for that transaction.

However sometimes even then paypal won't let you use your balance until you verify your paypal account by adding a card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.