Paying Double?

Pzerias
New Community Member

Recently I purchased something of of Newegg. I went to go for the "pay over the course of a few months" thing they had set up but mistakenly chose the full pay option on PayPal because they didn't make it clear how to do the few month payments. 

Payment over a few months would have been much more reasonable. Full payment was a struggle for me. I had to wait until the next week to actually have enough money for PayPal to pull the money from my account. Now, the money had been pulled from my bank as of 02/01/2021. I thought I was all squared away on it and that everything was okay, so today I went to go transfer funds to a friend to help them with something and noticed that I had a negative balance in the same amount that I already paid to PayPal so it could go through to Newegg. Safe to say, I can't do anything until that is gone. I also don't want to pay double over something that I already paid once for. 

Is this just late recognition on PayPal's part? I have records of my payment.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.